Sunbeam Oster HDX23 12 cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Sunbeam's HDX23-33 Heritage Series 12-cup programmable coffee maker may not have all the high-end features found in other coffee brewing machines but it has the basics that you need. You can get hot and flavorful coffee any time you want with its preset options.
The extra features make this coffee maker a good choice for coffee lovers at home and in the office. No need to splurge on commercial coffee taste when you can enjoy your own hot brews according to your preferred taste.
- This programmable coffee maker can make up to 12 cups of coffee in one brewing,
- The Pause 'n Serve feature lets you steal a hot cup while the machine is in the middle of brewing a pot.
- The removable filter basket is easy to fill and clean.
- The 2-hour auto shut off feature lets you save on energy by turning off the machine when not in use.
- The soft touch decanter handle makes it easy to pour and serve coffee.
- It makes use of a stylish glass decanter that holds hot brews safely.
- Cord storage makes moving the device and keeping it easy.
- The Simple Set programmable clock/timer tells you when the delay brew is up.
- The removable water reservoir is easy to clean and fill.
- The coffee maker uses a permanent filter.
This coffee maker doesn't look exactly like other programmable coffee makers by Sunbeam. The metallic accents made
all the difference. The durable glass decanter fits well with the stylish design and unique shape. It looks really nice on any counter. The compact, functional design is commendable. Colored in black, it's hard to spot coffee stains.
The soft touch handle also makes pouring and handling the entire pot more convenient. The programmable clock/timer is another nifty feature to signal users when the delay brew is set.
It is also easy to fill and clean the water reservoir and filter basket, which can easily be lifted. Coffee tastes good and the machine is easy to operate.
Overall, the coffee maker works well. However, some users claim that it takes time to brew. Good thing, it has the Pause 'n Serve feature so you can get a hot cup in the middle of brewing.
It also lacks other features such as the audible signals and water filtration adaptable feature. Some also say that the water fill is not that convenient.
There are occasional coffee drips when using the Pause 'n Serve feature. Pros
- easy to operate
- cleaning is almost hassle-free
- has very nice design
- compact and stylish
- has durable glass decanter
- uses permanent filter
- serves delicious coffee
- pours nicely
- has removable water reservoir
- has programmable clock/timer Cons
- water fill not that convenient
- occasional coffee drips
- lacks other nifty features (water filtration, etc.)
- may take time to brew
- a bit expensive than other coffee maker models