Sunbeam 6964-33 Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker
Sunbeam's 12-cup programmable coffee maker (Model: 6964-33) lets you enjoy a fresh cup of flavorful coffee any time of day. Its programmable features let you rest easy without having to check the machine from time to time. Convenient and safe to use, this Sunbeam coffee maker model has a good set of features for avid coffee drinkers.
- Pour up to 12 cups of coffee from this coffee maker in one brewing.
- Stop the brewing cycle for a while and enjoy a hot cup with the Pause 'n Serve feature.
- The removable filter basket makes cleanups easy.
- The 2-hour auto shut-off will turn off the machine for you after keeping coffee warm for 2 hours.
- Dual water windows will tell you if the water level is too low and you need a refill.
- Cord storage will keep countertops clean and make the device easier to move and store.
- Set the time for brewing coffee with the delay brew option that works up to 24 hours in advance.
- Water filtration allows you to remove a large portion of chlorine in water, for good-tasting coffee.
- The coffee maker makes use of a glass decanter.
- 25 paper filters and coffee scoop are included.
Although this Sunbeam coffee maker is a bit more expensive than other brands, its programmable features are known to work well. This coffee-making unit is worth the price because it is more durable and
comes with 25 paper filters and its own coffee scoop to make measurements and preparation accurate.
One good feature is its glass decanter, which works better compared to other carafes. Water filtration is also effective at removing the lingering trace of chlorine in water.
As such, consumers confirmed that this Sunbeam coffee maker makes 12 cups of good-tasting coffee. A popular feature among coffee lovers is the delay brew option that lets them have their hot pot at specific time intervals. All in all, it is fairly easy to use and maintain.
The white color makes cleanup a bit of a chore, especially for hard to remove coffee stains. Features like the Pause 'n Serve work for the most part, but there's still a tendency for leaks and overflow.
It also doesn't have a special cleaning cycle and a timer that tells you how long the coffee has been brewed. There's also no easy option for customizing coffee taste, such as mild, weak, or strong. Pros
- good for coffee-drinking households
- makes good-tasting coffee
- makes hot cups ready for people on the go
- uses a glass decanter
- easy to use
- has coffee scoop and comes with 25 paper filtersCons
- lacks other neat features such as the audible signals and timer
- cleanup a bit difficult
- white color makes coffee stains visible
- works for the most part, but has tendency to leak
- no option for customizing coffee strength