Sunbeam 3335-33 Programmable 8 Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
Sunbeam's 8-cup thermal programmable coffee maker (Model: 3335-33) includes the "New Sunbeam Design Language" in its list of features. It also uses a double wall stainless steel thermal carafe, keeping coffee hot and flavorful even when sitting in the carafe for hours. Its 8-cup capacity is good enough for moderate coffee-drinking needs.
- The thermal programmable coffee maker brews up to 8 cups of coffee.
- The Pause 'n Serve feature lets you interrupt brewing for a while to pour a fresh cup.
- The removable filter basket can be lifted easily to make cleaning hassle-free.
- The automatic shut off feature turns off the machine after the brew cycle.
- To make accurate measurements when filling water, dual water windows clearly show the water level.
- The on/off indicator light tells you when the machine is working still or not.
- To keep countertops clean and safe, the coffee maker is equipped with its own cord storage.
- Water filtration is available to make sure that water will be rid of too much chlorine.
- This coffee maker features the New Sunbeam Design Language.
- It makes use of a double wall stainless steel thermal carafe for keeping coffee warm.
- 25 paper filters and coffee scoop are included.
What consumers like best about this coffee maker is its sleek design. The sleek exterior is a good match to its highly programmable features. You don't have to wait till the brew cycle is finished. The Pause 'n Serve feature allows you to pause the drip and pour
yourself a fresh, hot cup. This is especially useful for people in a hurry.
Water filtration is also a good option. It helps rid water of that nasty chlorine taste, making sure that coffee will always taste good. The auto shut off helps save on unnecessary energy when the machine is not in use. This is also a safety feature.
The thermal carafe in double wall stainless steel makes sure that coffee stays hot for long. It also keeps the flavor.
This 8-cup coffee maker is fairly easy to use and program. It is very easy to clean and the carafe is tightly covered.
This coffee maker doesn't have a brew selector, one popular feature favored by many coffee drinkers. The brew selector will let you choose the coffee strength according to your desired taste.
Its programmable features work well but it also lacks other settings such as the programmable clock/timer that tells you how long the coffee has been brewed.
Another flaw is that it doesn't make as much as 8 cups after months of use, according to some users. There are also occasional coffee drips. Pros
- durable carafe
- water filtration works well
- double wall stainless steel carafe keeps coffee hot
- has auto shut off as safety and energy-saving feature
- makes good coffee
- has sleek design
- has Pause 'n Serve feature
- fairly easy to useCons
- doesn't have a brew strength selector
- doesn't have a programmable clock/timer
- may have occasional coffee drips
- doesn't make full 8 cups, according to some users