Proctor Silex 48571 12 Cup Coffee Maker
For a very affordable and easy to use coffee maker, Proctor Silex's 48571 model is worth checking out. This coffee maker offers simple-to-use and understand features and control buttons. Its white exterior serves as a stylish accent to your modern kitchen.
And because its from Proctor Silex, you can expect that this machine uses an efficient heating and coffee brewing system. The automatic drip feature also makes this model worth your money.
- This unit has a programmable clock, allowing you to preprogram the machine the night before.
- The two-hour automatic shut off feature safely turns off the machine after two hours.
- You can easily personalize each brewing batch through the brew strength selector.
- The coffee maker also includes an auto pause and serve function, allowing you to get a cup of coffee even when in the middle of the brewing process.
- The coffee maker's accessories are dishwasher-safe, making the cleaning process easy and stress-free.
- It has the capacity to brew 12 cups of coffee per batch.
- The model is available in white.
If you're looking for a budget-friendly yet highly functional coffee maker, the Proctor Silex 48571 is the perfect unit for you. This model is also the right one for your needs if you tend to forget to switch off the machine after use. This is because its automatic shut off feature safely turns off the coffee maker after two hours, lessening your worries about leaving the machine switched on for hours. With its brew strength
selector, you can easily brew different batches with different tastes and aroma. And if you love pouring a cup of coffee even if the brewing process is not yet finished, the pause and serve feature allows you to do so. Cleaning the machine's different accessories is also hassle-free since they are dishwasher-safe. With a capacity for 12 cups of coffee per batch, coffee drinkers can satisfy their daily craving with this unit. Available in stylish white, you can jazz up your modern kitchen with this appliance.
For those who want a water filtration adaptable unit, this may not be the right choice. And because this unit is available only in white, some consumers may be turned off by the exterior design. White often makes brown coffee stains more noticeable. This can be a nuisance if you don't get to wash or clean your coffee maker immediately after use.
Some consumers have also claimed that this model doesn't look sturdy. And because the reservoir doesn't have enough water level windows, it's easy to overpour water when filling the machine.Pros
- Very affordable
- Stylish design
- Has an auto pause and serve feature
- Includes automatic shut off function
- Can be preprogrammed
- Can brew up to 12 cups of coffee per batch
- Accessories are dishwasher-safe
- Includes a brew strength selectorCons
- Doesn't have clear water level marks on the reservoir
- Is not water filtration adaptable
- Does't look stury
- Looks flimsy
- The white exterior makes brown coffee stains standout more