Proctor Silex 43501 12 cup coffeemaker
A coffee maker that is both stylish and efficient, the Proctor Silex 43501 is a simple yet very functional kitchen appliance. Equipped with simple features and a very affordable price, the Proctor Silex 43501 coffee maker is a good option if you're looking for a machine that is both budget-friendly and uncomplicated. Plus, this is unit is perfect for any kitchen size.
Its dimensions are 12 x 8.5 x 12.5 inches. Getting a good cup of coffee every morning is easy and hassle-free with this model.
- This machine has an auto pause and serve function.
- The on switch is lighted.
- For easier and accurate filling, the water reservoir has level marks.
- Both the basket and carafe are dishwasher-safe.
- The unit comes in a stylish white exterior that is perfect for any modern kitchen.
- The carafe is made of sturdy glass.
- Because this model is very budget-friendly, this is definitely worth your money.
- Uncomplicated control buttons make this coffee maker popular among coffee lovers who just want a good cup of coffee.
- Can brew up to 12 cups of coffee in one batch.
If you're the type of person who wants to pour a cup of coffee even before the brewing process is finished, the machine's auto pause and serve function is perfect for you. Or, if your household has clumsy members who have the habit of accidentally yanking off the carafe from the
unit, the pause and serve feature prevents accidental spills.
Because the on switch is lighted, it's easier for you to know if the unit is actually turned off or on. The uncomplicated control system of this machine makes it the perfect coffee maker for those who want a hassle-free brewing experience. Plus, if you want a stylish white coffee maker, the Proctor Silex 43501 offers the right features and functions.
To make the cleaning and washing stress-free, both the carafe and the basket are dishwasher-safe. And because this machine can brew up to 12 cups of coffee per batch, families or groups with plenty of coffee-drinking members will surely make the most out of this unit.
However, if you want to have the option of preprogramming the coffee maker the night before, it's best to look for another model. This is because it's not equipped with a programmable clock. It also doesn't have any features or functions that allow you to control the flavor and aroma.
The product's simplicity can both be a plus and a drawback; some consumers prefer a machine with lots of features for a more personalized brew.Pros
- Very easy to use
- Lighted on switch
- Carafe and basket are dishwasher-safe
- Can brew 12 coffee cups in one batch
- Has a pause and serve functionCons
- Doesn't have a programmable clock
- No features for aroma and flavor control
- May be too simple for some consumers