Mr.Coffee DRX20 12 cup white programmable
The Coffee Maker, 12-Cup Programmable, White - DRX20 is a 12-cup programmable coffee maker that will have your coffee ready for you in the morning. It comes in a sleek and stylish design with a white finish.
- The Brewing Pause n’ Serve feature allows you to have a cup of coffee while the coffee maker is still in the middle of the brewing cycle.
- The removable filter is easy to lift and rinse.
- The water level is handy for knowing how much water is needed in the reservoir.
- The stain-resistant warming plate keeps the pot of coffee warm for up to three hours and is easy to clean.
- You can use the Delay Brew feature as your wake-up call in the morning. Simply program the machine to start up in the morning so that you can wake up to the fresh smell of fresh coffee the next day.
This coffee maker comes with a number of handy features that make it perfect for coffee drinkers on the go. The Pause n’ Serve is perfect for those who cannot wait for the brewing cycle to finish. The Delay Brew feature makes waking up to the aroma of coffee possible.
The timer is very reliable and the filter is easy to remove and clean. The auto-pause feature prevents spills when you remove the carafe from the coffee maker. There is no leaking anywhere in the coffee maker, and the clock is also a handy feature especially if
you want a coffee maker in the office.
The water level indicator is also very handy because it lets you know how much water is needed to be placed in the reservoir. It also delivers piping hot coffee and keeps the coffee warm for hours.
Those who are in a hurry may notice dribbling and spills when they pour too quickly. The display is not backlit and the clock tends to lose a few minutes per day in some units. It is often difficult to see the clock without the backlight. The steam tends to warm the top lid of the coffeemaker after several uses, and this can cause more steam to escape and lead to an inadequate pot of coffee. Pros
- Simple design with useful features
- Pause n’ Serve feature is perfect for those in a hurry in the morning
- The Delay Brew Feature is perfect if you like to program when you want the machine to start making coffee
- Reliable timer
- Auto-pause feature prevents spilling coffee on to the warmer plate when you remove the carafe from the potCons
- No backlight which makes reading the clock difficult at times
- Hot steam can warp the lid and distort it, allowing more steam to escape
- The carafe needs to be tipped over just right to prevent spills
- The clock tends to lose a few minutes per day in some units, so it is important to check the accuracy of the clock from time to time