Mr. Coffee VB12 12-Cup Coffee Maker
The Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Switch, White - VB12 is a 12-cup coffee maker in stylish white. It comes with special features like the Pause n' Serve feature, removable filter basket, and the water level indicator.
- Pause n' Serve feature makes drinking coffee possible even if the machine is still in the middle of the brewing cycle.
- Removable filter basket lifts out for easy cleaning.
- Water level indicator shows how much water is left in the reservoir and how much water is needed to be filled in.
- Stain-resistant warming plate is easy to clean and keeps the pot of coffee fresh and warm.
- Keep your counter top neat and tidy with this coffee maker's cord storage feature, which keeps the excess electrical cord neatly hidden from view when the machine is not in use.
- The machine can be adapted to fit any type of water filter that removes a major number of minerals in the water for great coffee taste.
- Illuminated on/ off indicator tells you if the machine is on or off even from a distance.
The 12- cup VB12 is noted for its Brew Pause n' Serve feature which lets you enjoy a cup of coffee when the coffee maker is still in the middle of the brewing cycle. When it comes to style, the 12-cup VB12 is done in contemporary white which will surely fit in with any kind of kitchen décor.
Another advantage is the water indicator
level which tells you how much water is needed to put it. The machine is easy to use because of its simple design with no bells and whistles.
Most users think that the coffee never comes out hot enough and the warming plate does not do a very good job of warming the pot. Spills also tend to occur when pouring the carafe, which seems to have a faulty spout design.
Another major disadvantage is the lack of automatic shut off, which becomes a nuisance for people who are always in a hurry in the morning. Another disappointment is the single lid hinged at the back which covers the grinds and the freshwater tank.
Lifting the lid up often deposits cruds into the water reservoir. When it comes to the size, the model itself is bulkier than previous models and it is often more expensive than other models with the same kind of features. Pros
- Brew Pause n' Serve feature is handy for those who are eager to get the cup of coffee in the morning without waiting for the machine to finish the brewing process
- Comes in stylish contemporary design (classic white)
- Simple design with no bells and whistles, which is easy to operate
- The water level marking allows you to accurately determine how much water is needed to put inCons
- Coffee does not come out hot enough
- Warming plate does not do a very good job of warming the carafe
- Bulky design