Mr. Coffee TFX20 Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker
Reasonably priced, functional, and equipped with features that make brewing a cup of coffee seem like child’s play, this 12-cup programmable coffee maker from Mr. Coffee (TFX20) is a great feature in any kitchen or office. It is easy to operate, perfect for first-time coffee maker users or expert coffee aficionados.
Brewing time can be preset, and the auto shut off feature keeps coffee warm for a couple of hours, after which it will shut off automatically. You can pour yourself a cup and enjoy the taste of fresh coffee while the machine is still brewing. The removable filter makes cleaning oh so easy. You can just pop it into the dishwasher.
- Auto shut off feature allows you to keep coffee warm for up to 2 hours, after which the coffee maker will automatically shut itself off.
- Pause 'n Serve brewing feature lets you enjoy a cup while coffee is still brewing.
- Water level indicator feature lets you check for the right amount of water for brewing.
- Removable filter saves time on cleanup.
- Cord safely and neatly tucks away for storage, to avoid kitchen countertop clutter.
- It is relatively inexpensive compared to other models or brands.
This coffee maker has secured a loyal following, especially with its fuss-free features and its proven functionality. The machine also comes in an impressive design, making it a great addition to any kitchen or office.
One of the biggest advantages to this coffee maker is that it does not
result in leaks or spills, which is often a problem with many coffee makers in the market. You can also preset brew time so you can enjoy your freshly brewed cup no matter what time of day. Its auto shut off feature keeps coffee warmer for longer. Another plus point in choosing this coffeemaker is its highly affordable price. It comes with the features of an expensive coffee brewing machine without the high price. Also, many consumers appreciate the excellent aftersale customer support provided by the brand.
One disadvantage to this coffee maker, however, is that it is slow to fill up. If you are not careful enough, the carafe may drip while you are pouring your coffee. Some consumers have also noted how the machine produces loud noise while brewing. Its short cord can also be pretty inconvenient. The white color makes coffee stains visible.
Some consumers have complained about the brewing time. They say that it is so slow, although they find the Pause 'n Serve feature helpful, allowing them to enjoy a cup mid-brew. Also, some users have had problems with the on and off switches. Pros
- Pause 'n Serve feature offers convenience even while in the middle of the brewing process
- does not leak from the back
- inexpensive but comes with great features
- excellent customer assistance/support
- nice design
- produces great-tasting coffeeCons
- carafe prone to leaks, especially when not handled properly
- loud brewing noise
- slow brewing time
- white color makes coffee stains visible