Mr. Coffee Model #: FTX41
Mr. Coffee's FTX41, 12-cup programmable coffee maker in black with brushed chrome accents, is a good addition to every household who likes their coffee fast and easy. Made in black and stylish accents, the FTX41 is made to complement any kitchen style.
- Mr. Coffee's FTX41 is a programmable 12-cup coffeemaker model.
- The delay brew function can be set up to 24 hours in advance to make sure that fresh batch of coffee is set to brew at a specific time.
- The removable filter basket can be taken out easily to start the cleaning.
- The special cleaning cycle makes it easier to clean up after each brewing session.
- The brew strength selector for those who have varying coffee tastes.
- Cord storage is available when the model is not in use.
- Water filtration removes chlorine taste from the water.
- Fresh Brew Timer indicates the amount of time the coffee has been ready.
- An audible ready signal sounds off when brewing is finished.
- A dual water window is available to easily monitor water levels.
- The 2-hour auto shut off time helps save on energy.
- The Pause 'n Serve feature makes cups of coffee readily available.
One of the most outstanding features of the FTX41 is its Pause 'n Serve feature, which allows users to serve a cup of coffee even if the machine is not finished brewing.
The delay brew function can also be set up to 24 hours in advance to ensure that a fresh pot of coffee is brewed each morning. Cleanups are made easy not only with the removable filter
basket but also with the special cleaning cycle.
The 2-hour auto shut off time eliminates the need to constantly check the device if it is on or off. Ultimately, it allows consumers to save on energy, as it keeps the coffee hot for 2 hours and automatically shuts off. The dual water window is also very helpful, making it easier to monitor water levels and make refills when necessary.
The lingering traces of chlorine can be removed from the water with its water filtration feature, giving coffee drinkers good-tasting cups of coffee. Weak or strong, the brew strength selector ensures that the user gets the coffee of his or her taste. Some also like having an audible ready signal in their coffee maker, which tells them when the coffee is ready to be served. This model is easy to move, clean, and store, with a secured place to hide the cord and plug.
Some consumers have claimed that the product leaks. Some have also questioned its durability, saying that the device is fragile.Pros
- delay brew function, which can be set up to 24 hours in advance
- Pause 'n Serve feature to get cups of coffee even when still brewing
- removable filter basket for easy cleanups
- 2-hour auto shut off for energy savings
- dual water window for checking the liquid level
- has special cleaning cycle
- brew strength selector for preferred coffee taste
- water filtration to remove chlorine taste from the water
- cord storage to hide messy lines and protect the cord
- features the Fresh Brew Timer
- has audible ready signalsCons
- model sometimes leaks
- easily breakable