Mr. Coffee ISS13 Switch 12 Cup Coffee Maker
The Coffee Maker, 12-Cup Switch, Black with Silver Accents - ISS13 is a 12-cup coffeemaker that is very affordable for a machine with this kind of capacity. It comes with necessary features like the Brewing Pause n? Serve and the Brew Strength Selector to make coffee making speedy and convenient.
- Brewing Pause n? Serve lets you get a good cup of coffee even if the machine is still in the middle of a brewing cycle.
- The Delay Brew feature lets you program the machine to start when you want it to, perfect for waking up to the smell of great tasting coffee in the morning.
- Brew strength selector allows you to select how strong you want the coffee to be.
- Removable filter basket is easy to clean.
- Dual water windows allow you to accurately read the water level.
- The two-hour auto shut off warms the coffee for two hours and shuts off automatically.
- The stainless steel showerhead gives a stylish accent to the machine.
- You can keep the counter top neat by tucking the electrical cord inside the cord storage when not in use.
- Includes 50 free filter papers.
The machine makes good coffee and it is very cheap for a machine with this size and capacity. The clock display comes with good lighting, and the Brew Strength selector allows you to choose how strong you want your coffee to be. When it comes to size, the machine comes with a sleek design and
doesn?t take up too much space.
The oversized lid is difficult to open especially in small spaces and the carafe is difficult to clean because of the small opening. Tends to stop working unexpectedly for no reason, so it is better to hang on to your receipt in case you need to return the unit.
Lifting the top of the machine when pouring coffee or water in can be inconvenient because the entire top lid needs to be lifted up. The electrical cord is also very short, which makes finding the right spot for the machine on the countertop a little hard.
The brewing cycle also takes longer than other machines. There?s a water filter that sits on top of the grind basket which needs to be removed when you are adding water. This unit comes with a carafe that has a plastic ring covering the rim and prevents accidental breakage of the rim, but it makes cleaning the carafe all the more difficult because it makes the carafe opening even smaller. Pros
- Sleek design perfect for a stylish kitchen
- Brew Strength selector allows you to choose the exact taste of your coffee
- Very affordable machine for its capacity Cons
- Carafe has small opening which makes cleaning inconvenient
- Electrical cord is very short
- The unit takes up a lot of space in small kitchen countertops
- Entire top lid needs to be lifted up when pouring coffee and water
- The brewing cycle takes longer than compared to other coffee makers