Mr. Coffee DW13 12 Cup Black Switch
Have up to 12 cups of freshly brewed warm coffee in the morning with Mr. Coffee’s DW13 (12-cup switch black coffee maker model). This model is quite easy and straightforward to use compared to others.
It requires no extra understanding or study of advanced brewing technologies. Simply fill up the water reservoir and then place your coffee grounds. You’ll be enjoying that invigorating cup of joe in no time.
- This model contains a brew basket, which allows for fast and easy-to-do cleaning.
- The Pause n’ Serve function lets you have a cup even when the brew cycle is yet finished.
- The machine is easy to operate and shuts down with its on/off indicator light.
- The water level is indicated with dual water windows.
- The water filtration system takes out 97 percent of the chlorine that may be contained in your water.
- Cord storage makes keeping the device easy by setting aside the cord without messing up the countertop.
This model is very quick and easy to use. The Pause ‘n Serve function lets you enjoy a cup while you wait for the rest to brew. The black color also goes well with any kind of kitchen setup or design. It also doesn’t fade or become dirty easily.
Twelve cups is a suitable amount for a small household or a busy coffee drinker. Another advantage to using this coffee maker is the water filtration systen that targets chlorine specifically. There
are also no confusing programmable features to set. The carafe is easy to pour from.
Size is rather bulky and not compact enough for some. There are also no extra features like a clock or LCD display of your coffee process, as well as no self-cleaning cycle feature unlike other more advanced models. Coffee cannot be prepared earlier beforehand. The coffee maker must be manually set in the same day.Pros
- simple and straightforward machine
- quantity of coffee is not too large or too little
- water reservoir accurately indicates the amount prepared
- warming plate is stain-resistant, making cleaning easier
- cord storage lessens the space consumed by the machine overall
- filter basket is easy to operate and cleanCons
- size is not compact enough for some
- no pre-set programmed features
- no clock display or extra LCD
- no special brewing technologies applied (a disadvantage if you’re after a specific coffee taste)
- no self cleaning cycle option unlike other models
This model is simple to use and no different from the DW12 white model. Check for price differences between the two and opt for the lower priced one if you are strained by a budget. The sleek design is perfect for anyone living alone in his or her own bachelor/bachelorette pad.
If you can wait a bit for your coffee and need time to cook while it brews, then this straightforward Mr. Coffee model is for you. Start enjoying coffee by having this brewer.