Mr. Coffee DW12 Switch 12 Cup Coffee Maker
Need a coffee maker that will best suit your basic caffeine needs? Are you the type who needs insane amounts of coffee to fuel his or her days? With Mr. Coffee?s DW12 (12-cup switch coffee maker in white), you can have that refreshing cup of joe in just a few moments in the mornings.
- This model contains a brew basket, which allows for fast and easy-to-do cleaning.
- The Pause 'n Serve function lets you have one cup in mid-brew.
- The machine is easy to operate and shut down with its on/off indicator light.
- The water level is displayed through dual water windows. This allows for accurate measurements and quick refills.
- The water filtration system takes out 97 percent of the chlorine that may be contained in your water.
- Cord storage makes it easy to keep and organize by setting aside the cord without messing up the countertop.
The foremost advantage to using this coffee maker model is that it is easy and straightforward to use. The small, compact size also makes it a good fit for any kind of kitchen.
The white color suits any kind of design. The detachable filter is easy to take out and replace, making cleanup so convenient and fast to do. No need to estimate how much water to use, thanks to the measurement indicated by the reservoir.
It doesn't have the high-end features found in other models but it has everything you need for freshly, brewed, delicious coffee.
This model is larger compared to other
others, and this may be a problem for some depending on the space they have. Another common problem is the black lid. Some say that it is not well-constructed.
Coffee grounds tend to fall into the water tank once lifted. This coffee maker also lacks some programmable features. White color may become dirty easily, especially for those who don't have time to wipe off the coffee stains regularly. It doesn?t include a warming plate in its list of features. Pros
- easy and straightforward to use.
- convenient Pause 'n Serve function and cleaning process
- simple design makes it suitable for any kind of kitchen
- easy to fill because of dual water windows
- coffee machine is neatly stored, thanks to the cord storage
- no confusing programmable features
- fast and easy to clean brew basket and filter basket
- carafe is large and easy to pour (no spilling occurs)Cons
- size is not compact enough for some
- no advanced, special brewing technology applied (if that?s what you?re after)
- filtration system only targets chlorine
- no special system for breaking down the coffee grounds or beans used
- no special display or extra indicators
- lid is not so secure and lets the coffee grounds go into the tank
- coffee cannot be prepared earlier while you sleep (You must wait and set the machine accordingly yourself.)
This model is fairly easy and simple to use compared to others. Consumers who are after the basics in their coffee won?t have a problem using this 12-cup switch coffee maker model.