Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91 10 Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
Mr. Coffee's Optimal Brew Thermal Coffeemaker BVMC-PSTX91 guarantees full quality and great-tasting coffee. You won’t have to spend extra at your favorite coffee shop. With this Optimal Brew model, you can enjoy flavorful coffee at a good price. It offers quality coffee with its advanced features, such as the cleaning cycle option and the programmable thermal carafe.
- Water reservoir is removable, allowing you to clean it when needed.
- The Pause 'n Serve option lets you have a cup of coffee before letting the rest brew. You won’t have to worry about stopping the brewing cycle with this feature.
- Programmable features allow you to schedule when the machine will start brewing your coffee.
- The cleaning cycle lets you clean the whole coffee maker without having to take it apart.
- Water filtration ensures better-tasting coffee.
Consumers who need a quick morning fix can benefit from this model’s programmable functions. You won’t have to worry about missing your caffeine fix in the morning. In case you’re rushing but have roommates or family members needing the rest of the brew, you can activate the Pause 'n Serve function.
Water filtration ensures the brew is clean and does not compromise the flavor. You can also unplug the power and keep things organized with the cord storage. You won’t have to worry about taking the machine apart for cleaning. The cleaning cycle does the job for you.
Some people may have difficulty
with its programmable features. Most advanced coffee makers are not as easy to use as the simpler and older versions. Although the programs are convenient in purpose, getting there may take some time and study.
Its 10-cup capacity may be too small if you require larger amounts. The price is also rather costly and may be considered a splurge if you’re only after a basic cup of coffee.Pros
- elegant and modern design
- cleaning cycle saves you the trouble of cleaning it yourself
- excellent brews bring out the full flavor of coffee
- capacity is enough for a small household
- affordable two-digit price
- neutral chrome-like color goes with any kind of kitchen (most suitable for contemporary kitchen designs)
- has water filtration feature to keep brews cleanCons
- carafe tends to spill if not handled properly
- there are complaints of the coffee not being hot enough after brewing
- water filter has to be replaced regularly
- LCD details are good to look at but not really useful in terms of function
- container of coffee tends to leak, so you may end up burning yourself slightly from the water
- a bit expensive for some
This Mr. Coffee machine has both its advantages and disadvantages. It’s really up to you which weighs more in terms of what you need from the machine. If the disadvantages are too much, you may opt to look at simpler models priced at more affordable costs.