Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable CGX20
Mr. Coffee's CGX20 makes freshly brewed coffee available in a few minutes. It serves hot and delicious java despite of its speed in brewing. It also doesn't make too much noise when brewing unlike with other coffee makers. Its programmable features make it a good option for people on the go and those who want their cups of joe well-made.
- This programmable coffee maker is available in white color and can brew up to 12 cups of coffee.
- The removable filter basket makes cleaning and filling it a breeze.
- You don't have to wait for the entire pot to complete brewing with the Pause 'n Serve function that allows you to sneak a cup of hot coffee.
- The 2-hour auto shut off is a safety feature that also lets you save on energy. The machine switches off on its own after keeping coffee warm for a couple of hours.
- The on/off indicator light tells you when brewing is done and when the machine is off.
- You can easily check the water level in the reservoir through its dual water windows.
- The stain-resistant warming plate keeps coffee hot and makes cleaning it hassle-free.
- The water filtration option removes too much chlorine from water for better-tasting coffee.
- No more messy lines on the countertop with cord storage to keep everything organized.
- It has a delay brew technology that lets you schedule the brewing time.
What consumers love about
this coffee making machine is that it brews coffee fast and keeps it hot for a long while. The hot plate is non-sticky and works well. It is also very quiet compared to other brewers. It is easy to fill the water reservoir because of its wider opening. You can easily clean the insides of the water tank and the other components of the coffee maker such as the flow tube and disperser.
The delay brew option also makes coffee preparation easy even in the early hours of the day. If you don't have time to wait, you can pause brewing for a while and get a cup. Just replace the carafe for the machine to continue the brew cycle.
This coffee maker is easy to use and can make up to 12 cups, perfect for family of coffee drinkers or small office use.
Some have reported defective hot plate coating after months of use. Some also say that the coffee maker has a tendency to leak. There's a lot of steam coming out from the coffee maker even when it's finished brewing. There's no option for brew strength as well. Pros
- low price
- makes good-tasting coffee
- easy to clean
- user-friendly programs
- has delay brew option
- non-sticky hot plate
- keeps coffee hot
- nice designCons
- coffee maker may leak
- doesn't have brew strength options
- makes a lot of steam after brewing
- hot plate coating may easily wear off