Krups KT4065 10 Cup Thermal Coffee maker
Krups? automatic drip machine model KT4065 offers all kinds of advanced features that complement coffee brewing. Its maximum capacity is 12 cups, made of durable stainless steel all over. It measures 12 4/5 inches in height and 8 inches in length.
Most models come with a one-year limited warranty. You can save more energy as with its auto shut off option. It also has a thermal carafe as well as a built-in water filter.
- Automatic settings are easily programmable, allowing you to schedule brewing times for the weekend and on weekdays.
- The control panel is very easy to adjust, making it easy to view, thanks to its ergonomically advanced design. The programmed functions are easy to navigate through and set.
- The shower head appropriately portions the hot water on the coffee beans, allowing for better extraction of the beans? flavor.
- The advanced brewing system makes use of a 1100-watt powered heating element, brewing your coffee at just the right hot temperature.
- The stainless steel thermal carafe has a 12-cup capacity and is protected with double walled stainless steel.
- The DuoFilter water system cleanses your coffee machine by taking out the dirt and other impurities in the poured water. It also protects the coffee?s taste and the machine?s sustainability.
This modern coffee machine is easy to use and delivers efficiently with its basic purpose. The LCD screen is clear, using a high-contrast black and white
display. The presets are easy to program, without you having to worry about no coffee as you wake up in the morning.
The startup times are easy to adjust and can be set for later during the weekends when you need more sleep. Coffee is brewed to perfection, blending the bean?s full taste into the hot mix.
Unfortunately, this model has a problem with its lid and drip functions. It?s not advisable to leave it alone because it?s difficult to pour the coffee into a cup properly. Another challenge is filling up the water.
The carafe is not practically functioning, as it tends to spill the water if you don?t handle it carefully. Some consumers complain about the machine only lasting three months with them. The price is rather expensive and may not be worth the splurge if you haven?t tested it out beforehand.Pros
- excellently brewed coffee, comparable to French pressed coffee
- easy to program and navigate through touch screen
- stainless steel design is perfect for contemporary designed kitchensCons
- one-way valve doesn?t always open properly
- coffee tends to spill from the top of the lid, making a big mess in your kitchen
- only pre-ground coffee can be brewed, not advisable for grinding beans yourself
- water measuring device somewhat inaccurate
- overall design not always efficient and unreliable
- older models are said to be easier to work with, better to not waste your money on its high price