Keurig’s Elite Brewing System B40 Coffee Maker
The Elite Brewing System has a size dimension of 13"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D. A single serve brewing system for coffee, tea, and even hot cocoa, the product uses the patented K-cups, which allow for a variety of gourmet coffee choices.
Energy-efficient, it comes with a two-hour automatic shut off when not in use. It offers two coffee serving options, a 8 ounce-cup for regular size servings or a 10 ounce-mug. Compatible with a travel mug, it is safe to say that the Elite Brewing System can accommodate many types of mug for the convenience of multiple users, especially in an office setting where most people have their own container.
The Brewing System also comes with a one-year limited warranty and can fit beautifully with the modern office decor because of its sleek and stylish design.
- The Elite Brewing System makes use of K-Cups for a non-messy gourmet coffee serving.
- It also works well with tea and hot cocoa.
- It has a removable water reservoir of 48 ounces.
- This coffee maker model comes with an automatic shut off to promote energy efficiency.
- The sleek and stylish design fits the modern office setting.
- It features a removable drip tray.
- It is easy to use.
- It allows for different coffee servings.
- The unit is compatible with travel mugs as well as other differently sized cups
Because of the patented K-Cups, consumers can expect no messy clean-ups. The use of K-Cups allows for a wide array of gourmet coffee choices as well.
This coffee maker can supply up to 8 cups of coffee before needing
a refill. Because of its two-hour shut off that kick in when the machine is not in use, this makes an excellent choice for energy-conscious users.
Users also have the advantage of manipulating the strength of the coffee cup because of the different serving size settings. The Elite Brewing System comes with two different coffee sizes and can also be used to prepare hot tea and cocoa. This is remarkably easy to use.
According to some consumers, the considered priming time for water of 3 minutes actually takes longer. When in use, the model is very noisy. Some say that the unit is hard to clean regardless of the removable water reservoir and drip tray.
Among the listed disadvantages are the limited number of cup sizes and short life span.Pros
- wide range of coffee gourmet selections because of the patented K-Cups
- water reservoir as well as drip tray is removable to make cleaning easier
- strength of the coffee is easy to manipulate due to the coffee size options
- easy and simple to use
- multiple settings available
- stylish design that could fit any home or office space and blends perfectly with the modern decor
- Some consumers have pointed out that the Elite Brewing System is kid-friendly.Cons
- Some consumers have complained that the product only fills up half the cup.
- Others have complained that it is hard to clean.
- durability of the Elite Brewing System model is questioned by a few users because of its rather short life span
- number of cup sizes is not enough for some
- can be very noisy when in use