Keurig One Cup Platinum B70
The Platinum Brewing System of Keurig makes use of K-Cups, which allows for a variety of coffee flavor options. UL and c-UL approved for household use, the model stands at 13"H x 10.3"W x 13.8"D and weighs 12 lbs when empty and when 15 lbs when full.
Sleek and simple in design, it goes well with contemporary kitchen decor. The model has an on/off function, a digital clock, and temperature control for those who don’t like their coffee too hot. There are 5 coffee option types available, satisfying the need for the full coffee strength spectrum.
- This coffee maker offers up to 5 serving types, 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz travel size.
- The 60-ounce water reservoir is efficiently removable.
- It features programmable functions to make it easy and convenient to use.
- It has a sleek and stylish design.
- It comes with a blue backlit display.
- It features the Quiet Brew Technology.
- The unit makes use of K-Cups for a wide range of coffee flavor and options.
_ It features an iced beverage setting.
The various size settings for coffee quantity also allows users to set the strength of their coffee. Pick a 4-oz for a stronger coffee quality or an 8-oz for a more watered level.
Consumers also noted the easy to use programmable functions. The programmable settings of the Platinum Brewing System allow users to have ready-to-drink coffee at specific times each day, allowing for energy conservation.
The 60-oz water reservoir can supply up to 15 cups of coffee depending on the user’s preferences. The removable water reservoir also makes it easy
to wash and refill.
The Quiet Brew Technology of the Platinum Brewing System is one hundred percent working at full capacity, allowing the device to operate with hardly a noise to be heard.
The use of K-Cups is also great, as this allows users to choose from different coffee types without too much hassle. Another major benefit is the fast and easy brewing time done in a matter of seconds.
The Platinum Brewing System is a bit more expensive compared to other coffee machines in the market. Another common problem among users is that the K-Cups are not easily found at your regular department store.
One minor inconvenience is that the Platinum Brewing System finds it hard to recognize if the lid is open or not. So when the device is turned on, the lid must first be opened and then shut to trigger the device into brewing. According to some people, the iced beverage option does not work for all available sizes.Pros
- K-Cups are great especially for those who like to experiment on their coffee
- completely programmable, which means one can turn the device on and off during a specific time period every day, making it energy-efficient
- extra hardware is sold, which allows users to use regular coffee instead of the K-Cups
- also capable of making tea, hot cocoa, and even cold beverages
- stylish and blends well with the decorCons
- K-Cups are not readily available in stores
- iced drinks are not well done
- device itself is sometimes hard to clean
- Some users have complained that after some time of worry-free use, the device starts to “clog” and must be cleaned often.