Keurig Breville Gourmet Single Cup Brewing System
The Breville Gourmet Single Cup Brewing System model measures 13.25"H x 10.25"W x 12.75"D and comes with a one-year warranty.
With different cup sizes to choose from, the single serve brewer comes with a heavy duty stainless steel water filter that get rids of any lingering flavor and smell, allowing you to make a fresh batch of good-smelling coffee each time.
A digital clock is on display and works well together with the auto on and off feature. Offering a wide range of gourmet coffee choices because of its compatibility with multi-flavored K-Cups, the Breville Brewing System is great for households with multiple coffee drinkers.
- The model comes with a programmable backlight panel and an LCD screen for that one-touch functionality.
- Its digital clock allows for an auto on and off feature.
- This coffee maker model comes with different brew sizes.
- It features variable strength for each coffee serving depending on the user?s preference.
- The water reservoir is up to 64 ounces, capable of producing around 10 cups of coffee before needing a refill.
- The filter system removes lingering odor and flavor from previous coffee servings.
- It allows consumers to use their own coffee grounds instead of the patented K-Cups.
- It can also be used for making hot tea and cocoa.
The K-Cups provide variety in coffee choices, especially for those who like to experiment with their beverage. Different brew sizes include 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz. It also features the iced beverage setting.
Consumers can benefit from the brew size options and adjust the strength of their coffee cup according to their preferences. When the water in
the reservoir is too low, a warning is given. Liquid can be added while the machine is still running.
Consumers also like the fact that the on and off switch is located at the front rather than the back. The one-touch control panel is very easy to use.
Consumers also like the clean stainless steel design that fits the modern household. Aside from coffee, this brewer can also make hot tea and hot cocoa for households with non-coffee drinkers.
The internal filter removes any lingering traces of past drinks, making sure that each coffee served is fresh and smells the way coffee should. Compared to other brands, it functions more quietly. It is also very easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe K-Cups. It makes a perfect fit for travel mugs and most mug sizes as well.
There were delivery and accessory problems reported by some consumers. Compared to other units and brands, the model is also a bit on the expensive side.Pros
- reusable K-Cups allow for drinking variety
- strength of coffee can be chosen by the user
- offers different cup sizes to choose from
- hot tea and hot cocoa are also viable options
- internal filter is very useful in removing unwanted traces of smell and flavor from previous coffee/tea/cocoa servings.
- sleek and stylish design
- holds up to 64 ounces of water.
- energy-efficient with its auto on and off feature, perfect for those who are power conscious
- backlight flashes when water level is too low Cons
- Some consumers have complained that the items were delivered without filters, scoops, and other device accessories.
- a bit pricier compared to other model types
- water tank can be hard to remove