Keurig B77 Select Gourmet Single Cup Brewing System
The Select Brewing System of Keurig is a single-cup brewer that is ideal for a one-person coffee drinker or even a small fast-paced office environment. The model brews a cup of coffee in a few seconds.
Designed with a sleek black or silver exterior, the Select Brewing System is an excellent fit for the modern kitchen. Already UL- and c-UL-approved for household use, the unit stands at 13"H x 10.3"W x 13.8"D.
It comes with a 24-hour digital clock and a removable drip tray to accommodate travel size mugs. The 60-oz water reservoir can accommodate up to ten coffee cups before needing a refill.
Also, the wide range of choices with the K-Cups allows users to get the exact coffee flavor they want whenever they want it.
- The unit allows fast and easy brewing in less than 60 seconds.
- It produces coffee in four convenient sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz.
- The model is completely programmable with an LCD display and blue backlight.
- The water reservoir of 60 oz. translates to 10 cups of coffee for a full tank.
- The brewer features the Quiet Brew Technology.
- It comes with an auto shut-off function.
This coffee maker model can accommodate travel mugs with the help of a removable drip tray, which also makes the unit easier to clean and refill. It can take up to 60 oz of water, accommodating around 10 cups of coffee before needing to refill.
It is also easy to use and clean with the help of single serve K-Cups and saves energy with its auto shut off function. The Select Brewing System uses
K-Cups, allowing for a wide variety of coffee flavor choices.
Aside from coffee, the Select Brewing System can also be used to prepare hot tea or cocoa.
Fast brewing is done in a matter of seconds. The Quiet Brew Technology makes for a very silent coffee maker. It comes with a programmable on and off function, and the product has a one-year limited warranty.
According to some users, the coffee maker constantly shuts off and displays a ?Not Ready? sign on the screen. The spouts can be hard to clean as well, and clogged spout problems add to its list of disadvantages.Pros
- makes a great cup of coffee according to users
- water reservoir is removable and easy to clean
- coffee sizes are convenient for those who like their coffee strong or weak
- versatile, able to accommodate coffee, tea, and hot cocoa
- Quiet Brew Technology keeps the coffee maker silent and unobtrusive while efficiently working at the background
- has programmable functions
- has wide range of choices because of the use of K-Cups
- can produce up to 10 cups of coffee before being refilled due to the 60 oz water reservoir
- auto shut off function for those who are energy conscious
- blends well with decor with its sleek and modern designCons
- Some users have complained about design problems.
- Some say the Select Brewing System model constantly shuts off after brewing a cup of coffee
- sometimes displays a ?Not Ready? signal on the screen (the device must first be shut off and opened for it to work properly again)
- clogged spouts may sometimes be problematic
- hard to clean spouts