KEURIG B-60 Single Cup Brewer Coffee Machine
The Special Edition Brewing System is presented in a sleek and stylish modern design to fit any house decor. With size dimensions of 13"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D, the model features chrome accents with an easy to clean surface.
Programmable and efficient, the product comes with a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. It comes with a digital alarm clock, a blue backlit, and a fashionable LCD display.
This is best for people who like their coffee warm rather than hot because of its temperature adjusting features. Using K-Cups, this allows multiple users to get the exact coffee blend they want without too much hassle.
The removable drip tray allows for the use of a travel mug. Versatile, the model is also open when it comes to the use of coffee grounds rather than the usual K-Cups.
- This coffee maker model has temperature control features.
- It comes in an elegant and stylish design.
- The removable water reservoir saves up to 48 ounces.
- It comes with a removable drip tray.
- It offers up to three brew size options: 6 oz, 8 ox, and 10 oz.
- The coffee maker features the Quiet Brew Technology, blue backlit LCD and water reservoir.
Perhaps its major advantage is the fast and easy brewing within seconds. The unit uses K-Cups for a wider range of coffee flavor options and contains a 48-ounce water reservoir that can produce up to 8 cups before needing a refill. Consumers also like the idea that it is compatible with travel mugs due to the removable dip trays.
The coffee maker allows for three brewing size
options, which allow users to control the strength of the coffee. The water tank comes with backlight that alerts the user when water level is too low. Some people also say that it makes no mess and that it is easy to clean and fun to use.
Some consumers have cited the expensive price per cup cost as its main disadvantage. The device itself is quite pricey. Because of its larger size, it’s hard to clean under the device and hard to move to another location.
According to some users, the machine is not that quiet and produces a rattling noise when operating.Pros
- delivers fast and good quality drinks
- versatile in that it can produce not only coffee but also tea and hot cocoa
- water temperature options allow users to choose how hot they want their coffee
- clean and efficient, no coffee is wasted
- no problem when it comes to travel mugs (the model comes with removable drip tray)
- strength of coffee is also controllable
- allows users to place their own coffee grounds instead of sticking to the K-Cups
- lights up when the reservoir can only supply around two cups of coffee, signaling the need for a water refill
- allows for various types of coffee because of the efficient K-CupsCons
- much more expensive than usual coffee makers
- makes a rattling noise when being used
- When broken down, the price per coffee cup is more pricey compared to other coffee makers.
- Users will have to decide to a definite location for placement because it’s large enough to make moving it difficult.