Keurig B30 Mini Personal Single-Serve Coffee Maker
The Keurig Mini Brewer is a single serve coffee maker that prepares both coffee and tea. It makes use of the patented K-Cups with over a hundred coffee flavors to choose from. Measuring 11.3"H x 7"W x 10"D, its sleek black, white, or red color blends well with any type of home or office decor.
Because of its small size, it makes for an excellent space-saver in the kitchen counter or office desk. Dorms and apartments are also good settings for this single serve brewer.
An additional accessory, which may be purchased at will, is the metal filter that allows users to skip the K-Cup and brew their preferred coffee grounds. The product also comes with a one-year limited warranty and brews an 8-ounce cup.
- The Keurig Mini Brewer uses K-Cups, perfect for gourmet coffee drinkers who like to experiment on their next cup of joe.
- This unit is ideal for dorms, apartments, office use, and other compact-sized locations.
- It brews 8 ounces of coffee or tea each time.
- It is easy to clean and use without the hassle of grinding and draining coffee grounds.
- The black color makes it look more stylish.
- Heating and brewing are done in less than 3 minutes.
- Aside from black, it comes in other colors such as white and red.
The K-Cups are definitely an advantage since users have the option of choosing from a wide range of gourmet coffee options. The temperature is perfect for those who like it hot. It comes with a LED sensor that realizes if a mug is not placed on the bottom of the device. It also allows the user to use an optional metal filter to skip
the economical K-cup and use their preferred coffee grounds. At less than a hundred bucks, this coffee maker model is more affordable than other brands and units. It also comes with 10
Some consumers are disappointed with the limited water reservoir capacity at 8 ounces. Considering its size, it takes more than 2 minutes for brewing time to finish, which is too long for some. It can only produce one cup of coffee before needing a refill.
Another disadvantage among consumers is that the temperature cannot be adjusted. The product can be very noisy when operating compared to other coffee makers. It is also limited when it comes to cup sizes.Pros
- sleek and stylish design to fit the modern home or office décor
- space-saving because of its compact size, making it ideal for dorms, apartments, office desks or limited counter space
- very affordable price.
- perfect for the ?a few coffees each day? drinkers
- remarkably easy to use.
- durable as attested by some consumers.
- lightweight, can be easily moved anywhere at any timeCons
- the noise leaves a lot to be desired
- Some users have complained that the fixed 8 ounces coffee product is too strong for their taste.
- A few users have complained that their Keurig Mini Brewer has exploded during use.
- limited cup sizes, not compatible with taller coffee cups
- not advisable for people who like to drink coffee more than a cup
- brewing time of 3 minutes is too long for some users
- only produces 8 ounces of coffee at time
- temperature cannot be changed.
- not advisable for high volume usage because of the length of brewing time.
- constant refilling of water reservoir