Keurig B155 Small-Medium Office Coffee Maker
The B155 Small-Medium Office is a technologically advanced brewer with its unique interactive touch screen for easy to use programs for the new user. The model is specially designed for both small-and medium-sized offices, catering to around 18 cups of coffee in its 90-ounce removable water reservoir.
This coffee maker model by Keurig stands at 13.87"H x 10.37"W x 14"D and weighs 18 pounds. It has been approved by the UL and c-UL for household and commercial use. Contemporary in design, the B155 Small-Medium Office coffeemaker boasts of a sleek, silver-lined exterior made to fit the modern lifestyle.
Originally created with the office environment in mind, the B155 Small-Medium Office model comes with various features that make it easier to be used by multiple people with different preferences when it comes to coffee.
- There are four different cup sizes to choose from, specifically 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz.
- It comes with a highly advanced full-color interactive touch screen control for easy manipulation.
- The B155 Small-Medium Office model also comes with a large removable water reservoir that can carry up to 90 ounces of water.
- It features the Quiet Brew Technology.
The model comes with over 200 function options for coffee, tea, and even hot cocoa. With the Quiet Brew Technology, this coffeemaker guarantees efficient brewing without making too much noise.
It uses the patented K-Cup packs so there?s no need to spend precious time grinding, measuring coffee grounds as well as cleaning up after the mess.
Another impressive feature according to consumers is the fully-colored interactive touch screen, which makes customization for brewing fast and easy, as
it takes only a few minutes to program.
The coffee maker even comes with three different language settings for multilingual companies and has programmable temperature settings for those whose preferences vary when it comes to coffee temperature. The design is sleek and it blends perfectly with contemporary designs.
Initially, the model can only be purchased by small business owners but there have been reports that some individuals can also access the model. Because of its weight and size, it is heavy and hard to move around the counter.
The B155 Small-Medium Office model only allows up to 10 oz per .serving. The different language settings can be difficult for some users as well. More than one user have complained regarding the inefficiency of the staff who handles problems and questions about the product.Pros
- quiet brewing
- multiple functions provided by the state of the art, interactive touch screen.
- sleek and stylish in a contemporary, silver color.
- large water reservoir
- capable of filling around 18 cups before needing a reservoir refill.
- supplies 4 cup sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz.
- excellent interactive touch screen control in full color
- temperature can be easily changed depending on the needs of the user.Cons
- Some users complain that although the water reservoir can hold up to 90 oz, the water indicator already shows full at only 12 0z.
- When idle, the screen starts to show continuous advertisements for the product company.
- The highest cup size available (10 oz) is still too small.
- Some users have found the language settings hard to manipulate.
- Some users complain about poor customer service.