Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe
The Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe is a versatile and functional coffeemaker that can make the perfect fit in any home. With its wide set of features and functions, this coffeemaker can handle just about any of your coffee making needs.
With its sleek looks, its decent-sized carafe, and its other great features, the Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe is definitely a coffeemaker worth considering if you are in the market for a new machine.
- This coffeemaker has a great carafe size at 10 cups, which makes it perfect for family use. Ten cups of coffee is just enough to handle even the most avid of coffee lovers, and it can also be the perfect tool for serving coffee with dessert to your dinner guests.
- Another great feature of the carafe is that it is double-walled in stainless steel to help with thermal insulation. This means that your coffee will stay hotter, longer.
- The machine has a digital clock at the top of the machine, which helps in keeping time, to ensure that you don't linger around too long while enjoying the cup of coffee in the morning before heading to work.
- The Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe also has an auto shut off feature to keep the machine from wasting energy when plugged in.
- The pause and serve feature means that you can pull the carafe from the machine, mid-brew, to pour a cup, then return it and let it continue the brewing process from where it
- The machine also comes in either black or white, and it has a pack of 10 filters.
- The water level indicator on the side is also very helpful.
The biggest advantage of the Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe is that it is easy to use. This machine is built for convenience and ease of use. Take it out of the box, give it a rinse, set it up, and you can figure out how to use the machine simply by looking at it (especially if you are already familiar with other coffeemakers).
The thermal carafe is a great feature because it keeps your coffee warm. You can take the carafe from the machine and leave it at the breakfast table and it will hold a warm temperature for a good amount of time. Overall, this is a great machine that brews good quality coffee and it is perfect for the average coffee drinker and coffee lovers alike.
Perhaps the biggest disadvantage of the Gevalia Stainless Steel 10-Cup with Thermal Carafe isn't necessarily something about the machine itself, but it has to do with Gevalia's poor customer support.
Many consumers complain about the poor to non-existent customer support of Gevalia, so it's important to be careful about purchasing these machines if you like having great post-sales service and support.Pros:
- Nice design
- Thermal carafe works well
- Blends good coffee
- Easy to use
- Useful features and functions
- Works wellCons:
- Poor customer service
- Can take some time to get the right brew