Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two
The Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two is an upgraded and updated version of the simpler Gevalia Basic Coffee for Two coffeemaker. The main improvement of the Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two over the basic version is the very fact that it is programmable, making life and your coffee brewing experience more convenient and worry-free.
One of the most unique things about the Coffee for Two series from Gevalia is that you can brew two, different types of coffee simultaneously in a single machine. Here's some more information about the Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two:
- The Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two coffeemaker has two separate brewing compartments. These compartments can be used to brew different types of coffee, such as decaf and caffeinated, or various roasts.
- The machine has a digital display on the side, where you can view the time and program the coffeemaker.
- The programmable function allows you to set the coffeemaker to start brewing coffee at a particular time.
- Instead of pouring into a carafe, the machine can pour directly into your coffee mug or one of the two thermal travel mugs that come with the Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two.
- The water level display on the side makes it easy to monitor the water level so you know when it's time to top up.
- The auto shut off feature turns off the coffeemaker once the brewing is done to save energy.
- The control buttons are easy to use and conveniently located on the side of the machine, right under the digital display.
The best thing about the
Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two coffeemaker is that it allows you to brew two different types of coffee. Not only is this more convenient for those who live in a household with other people who don't drink the same blend of coffee, but it also helps you save time since you don't have to clean out the carafe and the brewing compartments just to make a different batch of coffee.
Another great feature of this machine is that you can program it. No more having to get out of bed 15 minutes early just to setup your coffeemaker; with this model, you just set it and forget it. The two thermal mugs are also an added value that makes this machine well-worth it. The removable brewing compartments make the Gevalia Programmable Coffee for Two a cinch to clean up.
The main disadvantage of this coffeemaker is that it tends to sweat when brewing. This can easily be misinterpreted as the machine leaking, when it actually is not.
Another disadvantage is that Gevalia doesn't have good service at all. Consumers constantly complain that it is nearly impossible to get in touch with Gevalia.
Some consumers have also complained that this machine doesn't make a very good cup of coffee. This is because some customers have claimed that the taste of the coffee produced by this machine isn't that great.Pros:
- Has two, separate brewing chambers
- Comes with two thermal mugs
- Programmable function
- Brews great coffee
- Brews straight into the mugCons:
- Poor customer support
- Some complain of poor coffee taste
- The coffeemaker "sweats" when in use