Gevalia® Brushed Stainless Steel Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker
The Gevalia Brushed Stainless Steel Programmable 12-Cup coffeemaker is a simple, easy-to-use, and straightforward coffeemaker that has all of the features you need and nothing more.
Gevalia's no-frills approach with this coffeemaker is what gives it its charm and attractiveness. With its sleek design, this coffeemaker would look good in any kitchen or office, whether it be one that is modern, traditional, or contemporary.
For over 150 years, Gevalia has been brewing coffee and with its extensive experience in the industry, you can only come to expect the best from this brand. The Gevalia Brushed Stainless Steel Programmable 12-Cup coffeemaker is certainly a great example of Gevalia's excellence in the industry.
- This coffeemaker has a sturdy yet small form factor with measurements of 8.5" wide, 9" deep, and 14" high. This makes it a good machine for anyone with limited counter space.
- The machine also has a beautiful design with durable, brushed stainless steel and black or white plastic. The style is minimalistic and it is a good mix of classic and contemporary design. The coffee brew timer, for example, is an analogue clock-like display, surrounded by modern-looking controls.
- The carafe of this coffeemaker has a 12-cup capacity, which is a great size for homes or small offices.
- The analogue flavor timer display counts the time from when the machine last brewed to let you know how long the coffee has been sitting in the carafe and whether or not it is still a fresh brew.
- Another great feature of this coffeemaker is the adjustable warming element that allows you to
adjust the heat level of the coffee.
- The Gevalia Brushed Stainless Steel coffeemaker also has programmable functions so that the coffeemaker can start making your brew at the perfect time. Nothing like waking up to the smell of fresh coffee, brewed right on time.
The main advantage of the Gevalia Brushed Stainless Steel Programmable 12-Cup coffeemaker is its overall design. With its simplicity, this coffeemaker is not only easy to use, but it's also easy on the eyes.
It doesn't take a genius to operate this machine, and you can probably start using all of its features, including the programming features right out the box. Another great benefit of getting this coffeemaker is that it is fully programmable. All you have to do is fill it with water and coffee grounds, program the machine and it will take care of the rest.
The 12-cup carafe is also a nice feature, because it means that you won't have to keep brewing carafe after carafe. Even if you have guests over for dinner, this machine can handle all of your coffee brewing needs.
The major disadvantage of this coffeemaker is that it comes from a company that has poor customer service. Numerous consumers have complained about the customer service of Gevalia and customer service is extremely important, especially for electronics and appliances.
Even though this machine works great, looks great, and is a great addition to your life, when it bogs down, you're likely to have a hard time getting the service you deserve.Pros:
- Great looks
- Easy to operate
- 12-cup carafeCons:
- Bad customer service