Flavia SB100 Drinkstation
The Flavia SB100 is a nifty little machine that makes for a great beverage dispenser at home or in the office. With this machine, you don't only get a coffeemaker, but you get a versatile hot beverage vendor.
All you have to do is open up the brewer compartment, slide in your Flavia flavor pack of choice and with the press of a button, you can be enjoying hot coffee, tea, espresso, cappuccino, or hot chocolate. This easy-to-use system makes the Flavia SB100 a great choice for a home or office where coffee just won't cut it for everyone.
- Makes use of Flavia single-brew flavor packs, which means you can brew a different flavor for each cup that you pour from the machine. All you have to do is place the packet of your choice and hit the brew button.
- This machine doesn't only serve flavored beverages, but it also has a hot water dispenser option.
- The SB100 has a large water capacity that is suitable for up to over 20 drinks.
- Each flavor pack has its own filter built into the pack, and the machine brews the drink into the pack and dispenses it into your cup.
- Another great feature of the SB100 is that there is no need for plumbing connections, so all you have to do is top it up with water and plug it in to start enjoying your drinks.
- The machine has dead-simple controls with a single button that is used to open the brewing compartment and begin the brewing and pouring processes.
- The water reservoir also has a clear panel where you can
see the water level.
The biggest advantage of the Flavia SB100 is that it is designed for the utmost of versatility. Because of its single-pack brewing design, you can have this single machine at home or in the office and it will be able to handle most of your hot beverage needs.
Whether you want hot coffee or cappuccino, flavored teas, or a good hot chocolate, this machine can handle it all, making it the perfect choice for places where not everyone likes drinking the same beverage.
The brewing compartment stays clean and doesn't require constant cleaning or changing of filters, especially because the flavor packs have their own filters.
Like the other Flavia models that make use of the flavor pack system, the Flavia SB100 suffers from the major drawback that you can't have your own coffee roasts or tea blends. The only hot beverages that this machine can make are those that come in the Flavia flavor packs.
Some people enjoy the different flavors that Flavia has to offer, while others aren't very fond of the flavors at all. It would be best to try out some of the flavor packs that Flavia has before you buy a machine like this one.
Another related downside is that you have to order your flavor packs directly from Flavia.Pros:
- Easy to use and convenient
- Versatile and able to brew different flavors
- Easy-to-use controls and water level viewer
- Single-pack brewing system
- Comes with over 100 flavor packs
- Great for offices or homes
- Easy setup with no plumbingCons:
- Flavors may not suit consumer taste
- Have to order flavor packs from Flavia