Flavia Fusion Deluxe
The Flavia Fusion Deluxe is the bigger brother of the award-winning Flavia Fusion. Taking on from where the Fusion left off, this Deluxe version has some great upgrades, including a number of extra features to build on all of the things that Flavia did right with the Fusion.
The Flavia Fusion Deluxe is not only a coffeemaker, but it can also make you a cup of espresso, tea, hot chocolate, and numerous flavored beverages that come in convenient Flavia Filterpacks. Read on to learn more about what makes the Flavia Fusion Deluxe a desirable beverage machine.
- Great design that incorporates stainless steel and a graphite body for a look that is cleaner and more beautiful than the previous model.
- The water tank can fit a good amount of water (enough for 6 cups) and it has a handle that makes removing, cleaning, and handling the water tank much easier and more convenient.
- The water tank also has a clear area that allows you to see the water level so you know when it's time for a refill.
- This coffeemaker makes use of Flavia's brew-by-pack technology, which comes in a wide variety of flavor packs and it makes for easy brewing and making maintenance.
- The Flavia Fusion Deluxe also has an adjustable head, which can be moved up or down to accommodate different sizes of cups. You can even fit a full-size travel mug under the head.
- The reservoir has its own filter that helps to ensure clean, hot water with every pour.
- Blue LED lights on the button controls help you distinguish what brewing mode and options you have selected.
- Easy-to-use controls are placed right atop the machine.
- The machine also has a hot water dispenser button, which allows you to pour a cup of hot water with the press of a button.
The Flavia Fusion Deluxe
enjoys the many benefits of its predecessor, but its added features also help to boost the value of this great machine. First off, the machine has a sizable reservoir that has now been fitted with a handle and a water level indicator.
Second, the Deluxe machine has been made slightly smaller than the previous version, which is a welcome change for those who have limited space for their coffee machine.
Third, the Flavia Fusion Deluxe can make a variety of drinks and the brew-by-pack technology makes it easy to pop in a new flavor pack for a different drink, without you having to take apart and clean the machine.
Finally, the machine just looks better, with its stainless steel accents, graphite body, blue LED lights, and easy controls.
The disadvantages of the Flavia Fusion Deluxe are quite similar to those of the of Flavia Fusion. Basically, the main disadvantage is that the machine doesn't allow you to use your own tea leaves or coffee grounds.
Instead, you have to order flavor packs from Flavia, and although there is a wide variety of flavors available, not all are great. Besides, you are likely to miss your favorite brew of coffee, especially if you're the type who enjoys mixing different grounds for a unique and personal brew.
Another disadvantage of the Deluxe machine is that the upgrades made to the machine may not be worth the extra bucks you have to pay for it over the Flavia Fusion.Pros:
- Great, durable design
- Water tank handle and visible water level
- Blue LED makes it easier to distinguish the mode and options of the brew
- Ability to brew various types of drinks
- Comes with over 100 flavor packs
- Holds 6 cups in the reservoirCons:
- Can only use Flavia flavor packs
- Doesn't have enough upgrades to warrant the price hike
- Still rather large despite downsize from earlier version