Cuisinart Filter Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker DCC-1000BK
Allowing you to brew anywhere from a cup to 12 cups, the Filter Brew 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker from Cuisinart is stylish, easy to use, and very practical.
Its streamlined design makes it an excellent addition to any kitchen or corporate office. With its superb top-of-the-line features, brewing a fresh cup of coffee is easy, no matter what time of day.
- It has a 12-cup capacity carafe that makes for easy brewing.
- It has a charcoal water filter that eliminates impurities from regular tap water.
- The Brew-Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup in the middle of brewing.
- This coffeemaker has a classic glass carafe with ergonomic handle
- Brewing “wake-up” coffee is possible with the 24-hour timer.
- Its carafe comes with a dripless spout and a knuckle guard.
- Its automatic shut-off feature is programmable according to your desired time.
- The coffeemaker beeps once brewing is complete.
- The programmable automatic shut-off makes this coffeemaker safer and more economical.
What makes the Filter Brew 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker a good purchase is its range of simple to use but highly practical features. Since the coffeemaker is programmable, you can have your coffee anytime you want to, without any extra fuss.
You can simply preset the coffee to start brewing, whether it’s during the wee hours of the morning to perk you up or after a long cold walk from work. Since the coffeemaker makes up to 12 5 oz cups of freshly brewed coffee, this machine is perfect for a household of coffee lovers or even for the office.
Planning on throwing a dinner party for your friends? Set the coffeemaker at a brewing time right after dinner so your guests can enjoy a steaming cup of caffeinated goodness
with their desserts.
Because the DCC-1000BK coffeemaker has a glass carafe, you can easily calculate how much coffee is left or if you need to refill the carafe with the right amount for your next brewing. With the carafe’s ergonomic handle and dripless spout, pouring out coffee into individual cups is as easy as pie. No mess, no high maintenance cleanup required. And if you want to take a sip or two before brewing has finished, you can opt for the BrewPause feature and enjoy a cup while in the middle of your chore.
While the disadvantages of the Filter Brew 12-cup are not as numerous as its many virtues, some buyers have been fairly disappointed with the difficulty involved in filling the coffeemaker. Spilling is often a problem if you don’t hold the carafe at the right angles.
Also, using the cone filters have proven to be more difficult than using the basket filters. While the BrewPause feature is impressive, it can easily clog the coffeemaker and result in leaking. Pros:
- has an auto shut off feature that is ideal for people who forget to turn off their coffee makers
- programmable options for easy and timely brewing no matter what time of day
- comes in a stylish and modern design
- beeps audible once brewing is done
- comes with a limited 3-year warranty
- does not take up much room or space, but has excellent 12-cup capacityCons:
- difficult to fill with water
- pouring the coffee from the carafe to individual cups may lead to spills, despite its dripless spout,
- cone filters are not easy to use
- BrewPause feature can clog the coffeemaker
- clock is not illuminated
- non-hinged carafe lid
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload