Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind & Brew Thermal 10-cup Coffee Maker
Over the years, Cuisinart has become known as a brand name that is synonymous with quality, durable home appliances. One of the types of appliances that Cuisinart has excelled in is coffeemakers.
Although the company has released a number of coffeemakers that also received not so good reviews and ratings from consumers, Cuisinart has also created some great coffeemakers over the years.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
One such coffeemaker is the Grind & Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker DGB-650BC. The DGB-650BC is more than just a coffeemaker, but it is a machine that makes life easier, more convenient, and, ultimately, more delicious.
Having received rave reviews from consumers and product rating websites, the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker DGB-650BC is a great product that may just be the perfect coffeemaker for you. Keep reading to learn more about the DGB-650BC's features and customer opinions on the product.
What sets this coffeemaker apart from many of the others in the market is the fact that the DGB-650BC is both a coffeemaker and coffee-bean grinder, delivered in one sleek package. Throw the beans in and allow the machine to turn your coffee from bean to freshly brewed cups of coffee in one fell swoop. You can also turn the grinding function off for brewing pre-ground coffee.
- One of the best features of this machine is that it has 24-hour programmable settings for full automation.
- The thermal, double-wall insulated carafe can hold up to 10 cups of coffee.
- You can also set the coffeemaker to brew on 1 to 4 cups of coffee.
- The BrewPause feature allows you to take the carafe from the machine mid-brew to have a cup of coffee before returning the carafe to complete the brewing process.
- An automatic shut off feature helps save energy by shutting the coffeemaker off once the brew process is complete.
- A gold tone commercial style permanent filter and charcoal water filter helps ensure quality coffee taste.
Overall, the DGB-650BC has many of the features that make a coffeemaker great.
* Grind & Brew makes coffee brewing simple - Consumers
really enjoy the grind and brew configuration of this coffeemaker, because it is like you are getting two machines in one package. The machine also has features for turning the grinding on or off depending on whether you use coffee beans or pre-ground coffee.
* Automation makes life easy - Another advantage of the DGB-650BC is that you have full 24-hour programmability. This means you can set the coffeemaker to start grounding and brewing just in time for your breakfast, dessert time, or your arrival at the office. The BrewPause feature also helps by automatically pausing the brew mid-cycle so you can grab a cup of coffee when you're in a rush or you simply want to taste the quality of your brew.
* Great improvement over previous versions - Consumers who have owned the previous version (DGB-600BC) of the DGB-650BC have said that Cuisinart did a great job of improving the design and function of the machine while eliminating the flaws of the DGB-600BC.
* Sleek, modern design - The DGB-650BC also has a great design with its stainless steel and black finish.
* Can be difficult to clean - One of the major complaints of consumers is that this coffeemaker can be difficult to clean. First of all, you may have to clean the coffeemaker daily to ensure that the grinder is clean and the coffee "cake" doesn't clog up the brewer. Second, the DGB-650BC can be difficult to clean because there are many parts to disassemble and clean.
* Automation may not work perfectly - Some consumers have had troubles with the automation features of the DGB-650BC. Some of these problems include the need to level the coffee in the filter after the grounding, as well as the brewer getting clogged and refusing to release brewed coffee into the carafe.Pros:
- thermal carafe with 10-cup capacity
- nice design
- grind and brew in one machine
- much better than the previous version
- 3-year warranty
- quality coffee taste
- good priceCons:
- difficult to disassemble and clean
- not completely automated
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload