Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind & Brew 12-cup Coffee Maker
If you are looking for a coffeemaker that makes a few cups more than the usual 10-cup coffee machines, this Grind & Brew 12-cup Automatic Coffeemaker from Cuisinart will not disappoint.
With this coffee maker, enjoying fresh, fragrant coffee from newly ground coffee beans is simple and fuss-free. Its full programmability feature allows you to keep coffee ready when you want it. With its brushed metal design and glass carafe, this coffeemaker will definitely look good in any kitchen.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
- This coffee maker can brew up to 12 cups.
- The 1- to 4-cup setting allows you to brew a smaller amount of fresh coffee.
- This coffeemaker has a built-in grinder and also has a grind-off option when using pre-ground coffee.
- The glass carafe adds to the stylish design.
- This coffeemaker is capable of 24-hour programmability.
- It a has built-in water filter and charcoal water filter for eliminating impurities from tap water.
- The coffeemaker has pause and serve function that allows you to sample a cup before brewing is over.
The biggest advantages to the Grind & Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker are its bigger capacity and grinding ability, which always results in better tasting, full-flavored coffee each time. Because this coffeemaker grinds the coffee beans right before brewing, the coffee is guaranteed fresh and hot.
The built-in grinder makes this possible and with the grind-off option, it is also possible to use pre-ground coffee if you want to. This coffee maker is known for its huge 12-cup capacity moreover, so it’s perfect for huge dinner parties or if your family loves having fresh coffee anytime of the day.
If you plan brewing a smaller amount, say about 3 to 4 cups at most, this 12-cup automatic coffeemaker is
able to accomplish the job pretty well too. You will only need to choose the 1- to 4-cup setting and be guaranteed of flavorful hot coffee anytime you need it.
Even with its high-tech features such as the built-in grinder and water filter and automatic programmability, the unit is easy to use and easy to clean, making it perfect for both for first-time buyers and avid coffeemaker fans. Other user-friendly features of this coffee maker include a stay-cool handle and a convenient pouring spout that does not drip.
Some consumers have found that it can be pretty difficult trying to figure out how many scoops of whole beans to use for the grinding so as to achieve a full-flavored brew.
Also the grinder is a bit loud and removing the lid from the carafe can take some effort. If you don’t want to deal with the grinding noise however, you can opt for the grind-off feature and use pre-ground coffee instead. Pros:
- easy to set timers and easy to clean
- easy to check the water level through the glass carafe
- has an auto shut off, built-in grinder, and built-in water filter
- results in rich and great tasting coffee
- coffee stays hot without having a burnt taste
- may choose the grind-off option for pre-ground coffeeCons:
- putting water into the carafe before brewing can be tricky
- the grinder may emit loud noises while running
- grinder often leaks and squeaks, especially when placing too many beans
- shuts down when you open the lid while brewing
- pouring coffee from the carafe takes a lot of time
- for some consumers, the sound of the grinder wakes them up better than the actual aroma of brewed coffee
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload