Cuisinart DCC-2000 12 cup
Even without the carafe, you can produce coffee in an easy but still elegant, ultra-modern way. The Coffee on Demand™ 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker makes sure that you can do just that.
Of course, this particular model is not really the innovator of carafe-less coffeemakers.
There have been many predecessors when it comes to ditching the carafe. Coffee on Demand, however, manages to be a sleek-looking coffeemaker. You do not have to feel as if you are brewing cheap, instant coffee in a rest stop.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
The sleek, modern look also makes you feel less guilty about not ordering your coffee from a professional barista. Coffee enthusiast or not, you will be especially happy about taking your cup of joe from Coffee on Demand.
The name Coffee on Demand says it all: you get the coffee you want in a short period of time. This modern coffeemaker can be programmed the way you want your coffee to be ready.
To be more familiar with what exactly Coffee on Demand can do, here are its main features:
- The Coffee on Demand is a fully programmable coffeemaker.
- The coffeemaker can brew 12 cups at a time.
- It dispenses one cup of joe at a time.
- The coffeemaker can be set to brew 24 hours in advance.
- It has a water level indicator to avoid overfilling and to maintain a flavorful mixture.
- The coffeemaker dispenses coffee with an easy to press lever.
- It shuts off automatically for convenience and energy saving
- Its reservoir is easy to remove from the whole setup, for easy cleaning.
Consumers rave about both the features and the looks of Coffee on Demand. Some say that
they love the modern, sleek look. There are consumers who also appreciate that the Coffee on Demand coffeemaker does not use a carafe. Others are happy about the affordable price and the easy to use features.
For something that is easy to use, consumers are pleased to find out that Coffee on Demand can produce delicious coffee that does not taste burned. This delicious brewed coffee also remains hot while still in the Coffee on Demand. So, there is no need to heat up a second time if you want to dispense that next cup of coffee. After all, the Coffee on Demand can produce 12 cups of coffee at a time.
Unfortunately, Cuisinart's offering seems to have elicited some negative reactions as well. Some consumers report that their Coffee on Demand coffeemaker has a short life span, dying out on them right after the warranty has expired. Even the warranty replacements in some cases only lasted for only a few months.
Other consumers complain about leaks, unexplainable function triggers and burnt coffee taste. Some consumers also complain about having to double heat the coffee just to get it hot enough. It seems that consumers have different experiences with the Coffee on Demand coffeemaker from Cuisinart as some report great tasting, piping hot coffee.Pros:
- has a sleek and modern design
- with modern features
- easy to use
- convenient 12 cup at a time brewing
- produces delicious coffee
- has no filter to change daily
- easy to cleanCons:
- programming flaws
- short life span
- newer batches have same flaws
- adds burnt taste
- poor electronic parts
- average to big mugs cannot fit under dispenser
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload