Cuisinart DCC-1200BW Coffee Maker
Combining a chic retro design, a range of programmable and built-in features, and the trademark brewing technology of Cuisinart, the Brew Central 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker is perfect for the fastidious coffee lover.
This stylish coffeemaker can brew up to 12 cups and comes with a 24-hour timer that brews your coffee fresh and hot just when you wake up and automatically shuts off for a worry-free brewing session every single time.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
- It has a 24-hour programmable timer that lets you brew your coffee anytime you need to.
- This coffeemaker comes with a charcoal water filter that removes impurities from tap water.
- The BrewPause feature lets you have a cup before brewing has finished.
- Its signal light provides easy indication when it’s time to clean the coffeemaker.
- The automatic shut-off feature prevents burning the coffee.
- The 1-to 4-cup setting is ideal for brewing smaller amounts of coffee.
- This coffeemaker has an indicator when decalcification is already needed.
- The machine comes with a heating plate that allows for easy temperature control once brewing is finished.
- Once brewing is complete, it automatically beeps as a signal.
- It comes with a gold tone filter and measuring scoop.
- It carries a 3-year warranty.
There are more than a few things that set this coffeemaker apart and one of these is its excellent brewing technology from Cuisinart. The coffee maker is simple to use and is flexible, for easy brewing anytime and anywhere.
With its digital clock timer, anyone can brew his favorite cup no matter what time of day and even pre-set the brewing time to the early hours of morning for that perfect “wake-me-up” aroma. Also, this coffeemaker comes with a heating plate that helps keep the coffee warm for long.
allow you to choose the right temperature for the coffee, so you don’t have to settle for lukewarm brews that get stale very easily. And if you want to treat yourself to a cup just when brewing is still going on, you can simply remove the carafe from the plate and pour yourself some heavenly dose of caffeine.
Placing the carafe on the warming plate resumes the brewing process, without affecting the flavor of your coffee.
The disadvantages to the Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker include a poorly visible clock or timer display. Some consumers have found the machine to be less durable than other models. Filling it up with water is also a little difficult and could take up some time, so you have to be extra careful when doing so.
Some users also find the water reservoir poorly located, which is at the back of the machine, next to the lid’s hinge. While the machine comes with a gold filter, it may not always fit the machine, and may result in clogging if not placed properly. Pros:
- has a stylish stainless steel finish
- capacity to brew up to 12 cups
- 1 to 4 and 5 to 12 options allows for brewing of anywhere from a cup to a full 12 cups
- comes with a charcoal water filter, warming plate, and decalcification indicator
- brews fast and makes flavorful coffee each time
- warming plate keeps brewed coffee at the right temperatureCons:
- gold filter does not always fit and may clog up machine
- controls are not too visible, especially at night
- high settings on the warming plate can easily burn the coffee
- water reservoir difficult to fill up with water
- extra care is needed in handling the pot to avoid spilling
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload