Cuisinart Classic Thermal 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DCC-1150 Series
Fully programmable and available in white and black stylish designs, the 10-cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker DCC-1150 from Cuisinart makes an excellent focal point in any kitchen.
With excellent features such as the 10-cup capacity, automatic shut off, and the helpful pause-and-serve feature, this thermal coffeemaker can be an excellent investment for any one who loves to enjoy a freshly brewed cup anytime at home.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
- This coffeemaker has a 10-cup capacity.
- The 1- to 4-cup feature allows for brewing a smaller amount.
- This coffeemaker has a built-in water filter and built-in timer.
- The automatic shut-off feature signals when brewing is complete.
- This coffeemaker has a built-in grinder and a pause and serve feature.
- The thermal carafe is double-walled and insulated.
- This coffeemaker has 24- hour programmability.
- The machine has self-cleaning modes.
- This coffeemaker has 60-second reset feature that “recalls” where the brewing process has stopped.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
There are many factors that make the 10-cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker an excellent purchase. The 24-hour programmable feature allows coffee lovers to enjoy a cup anytime they need to.
Although the coffee maker can accommodate a 10-cup brew, brewing a smaller amount is nevertheless possible, with its 1- t0 4-cup feature. This allows you to brew less than its original capacity without affecting taste or warmth.
Compared to coffeemakers with glass carafes that very rarely keep coffee warm, its thermal carafe can keep coffee hot for as long as 3 hours after brewing time. The unit also has a timed start and automatic shut off once brewing is completed, so you don’t end up with burnt and foul-tasting coffee.
Many consumers have also found that the coffee maker is easy to clean, in spite of its superb and
hi-tech features. You can clean it easily by hand or through the dishwasher, including the carafe and the filter piece. When pouring coffee, the carafe does not drip because of its sealed top.
It also has a pause-and-serve function that lets you enjoy a cup during mid-brew. Finally, the modern styling of the coffeemaker makes it an excellent addition to any home. It can easily blend into a conventional or more contemporary kitchen.
Some consumers have found that filling the carafe of the 10-cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker is quite a drag and may require several trips to sink before filling the coffeemaker with up to six cups. Due to the sealed top lid, filling the coffeemaker with water can be a lengthy task, and if you are in a hurry, this can be somewhat frustrating.
Also, with thermal carafe, pouring out the brewed coffee may be a bit too slow. Since the thermal carafe is well-sealed and is designed to keep the brew hotter for longer, the coffee will need to pass through a maze-like passageway before emptying into a cup. Pros:
- simple to set up and simple to use
- brews up to 10 cups of fresh hot coffee
- keep coffee hot for as long as 3 hours
- double insulated thermal carafe
- beeps as a signal that coffee is ready for consumption
- has a charcoal water filter for those who use ordinary tap water
- auto brew timer that helps people wake up to the smell of coffee
- users may use both the paper cone and gold cone filtersCons:
- beeping may be a bit annoying, with four to five successive beats
- leaks when brewing
- difficulty in pouring coffee from the carafe
- difficulty in filling the carafe with water
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload