Cuisinart Classic 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker DCC-1100 Series
by Bronwyn H.
(Los Angeles, CA, USA)
The Cuisinart 12-Cup programmable coffeemaker is much like the other coffemakers coming from the brand manufacturer. This particular coffeemaker, however, seems to put an emphasis on programmable. There are also a few additional features that make this coffeemaker still worth the buy, even when put side by side with other Cuisinart coffeemakers.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
This programmable coffeemaker can produce up to twelve cups of hot, delicious coffee that could help you and your family get through the morning. It has fully functional automation and programmability. Like other Cuisinart coffeemakers, you will be protected with a 3 year warranty if you buy this particular product.
What are the key features of the programmable coffeemaker from coffeemaker? Here they are:
- The Cuisinart programmable coffeemaker can brew up to 12 cups of coffee.
- The coffeemaker is programmable up to 24 hours.
- It has the brew pause feature, which enables the user to pour a cup of coffee long before the whole brew is finished.
- It makes use of a gold filter.
- Its carafe has an ergonomic handle, for easy pouring.
- The carafe also has a knuckle guard and a dripless spout.
- The coffeemaker has a charcoal water filter, used to keep impurities from reaching your coffee.
- It has a 1 to 4 cup setting if you do not want to wait for a whole 12 cup brew to finish.
- It has a self-cleaning feature.
The first thing that consumers notice about the Cuisinart 12 cup programmable coffeemaker is the stylish design. The coffeemaker is definitely a good addition to the kitchen countertop.
Consumers recommend the coffeemaker for its no-drip feature and easy to use filters. The no-drip feature is very good because it helps prevent the kitchen countertop from getting messy from spills. Not
only is the surroundings clean but the machine itself is clean. The coffeemaker's self-cleaning feature is a welcome addition for busy consumers.
Consumers who are living alone appreciate the fact that they do not have to brew a whole pot because of the 1 to 4 cup setting. The coffee remains hot in the carafe and tastes great even according to coffee enthusiast. True to its being programmable, the coffeemaker is user-friendly enough that programming it is easy. The multiple settings make each brew suit each household.
Coffeemakers are not perfect. Even the Cuisinart programmable coffeemaker disappoints consumers in some ways. Some consumers do not even agree with the others about the coffeemaker being spill-free. They say that the programmable coffeemaker actually makes quite a mess. The pot apparently leaks all the time while a lot of coffee remains in the holder along with some grounded coffee.
The self-cleaning feature seem not to help, after all.
Petite people also dislike the fact that they have to be a certain height to properly operate the said coffeemaker. Pros:
- easy to operate
- has multiple settings
- allows a 1 to 4 cup setting
- brews a whole pot for 12 cups
- has a large pot
- has stylish design
- keeps coffee fresh and hot
- durable design
- easy to clean
- produces delicious coffee
- is affordableCons:
- is noisy
- has a bulky build
- difficult to pour water in
- does not last long
- does not match product claims
- has a leaking pot
- good for everyday use
When buying a coffee maker, let this review guide you in making better decisions. As a wise consumer, you should always compare first various products and brands to get the best deal for your money.
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload