Cuisinart Automatic Grind and Brew 12 cup DGB700BC
If you want just one machine to perform the grinding and the brewing, you may like the Grind & Brew 12-cup Automatic Coffeemaker from Cuisinart. This is a two-in-one coffee machine deal. Not only do you get to use whole bean coffee but you also get to brew up to 12 cups of tasty coffee.
Once you turn on the coffeemaker, it will proceed to grind the beans first before brewing. This automatic setup is very convenient. You can pick a grinding strength setting. This setting can help you grind coffee beans of different textures and volumes.
As with other Cuisinart coffeemaker offerings, the Grind & Brew is fully automatic and programmable.
Buy now Include Tags Upload
- The Cuisinart Grind & Brew is programmable up to 24 hours.
- The coffeemaker does both the grinding and the brewing.
- It has a strength selector for modifying the intensity of the grinding.
- The grind does not change the flavor of the coffee.
- Its 8-ounce bean hopper can hold up to half a pound of coffee beans.
- It has an automatic shut off feature.
- It contains the Cuisinart Brew Pause function, which enables pouring a cup of coffee before the whole pot is brewed.
- The coffeemaker has a water filter.
Satisfied users love the Cuisinart Grind & Brew 12 cup automatic coffeemaker. They find the coffeemaker easy to use and easy to clean. Once you know how to assemble all the parts, operating will just come easy.
The parts may also be dismantled for easy cleaning. If users have problems understanding some of the brochure instructions, they can always call on the Cuisinart helpline. The customer service is great, according to some users.
The coffeemaker is also pretty large, containing a whole 12-cup pot of
coffee, which for some people is absolutely necessary. The coffee is kept warm for very long inside the carafe. So, coffeeholics can always drink that second or third cup without reheating. The coffee that comes out of the machine is hot and flavorful, just the way users want it.
The flavor is also preserved with the use of a water filter that removes any taste that could have come from the tap water.
Not all costumers are satisfied, however. Some Grind & Brew users have complained about the machine being difficult to wash. Though the machine produces delicious coffee, it must be cleaned regularly to produce that same flavor for every brew.
The water filter may sound perfect for preserving the flavor but it should be frequently replaced. It being expensive does not help score any points for Grind & Brew. Users also complain that though they like the coffeemaker in general, it does not last long enough to make more cups of coffee. Some users have even reported a mortality after only two months.
Yet others complain of loud beeping noises and unreadable non-LED timer. Some costumers have complaints that are completely the opposite of some users' experiences. The coffeemaker is said to be difficult to clean and the coffee does not stay hot for long enough.Pros:
- easy to assemble and disassemble
- easy to clean
- preserves the taste of coffee
- fully automatic and programmable
- makes up to 12 cups of coffee
- a two-in-one machine--grinds and brews
- has a thermal carafe
- has a large potCons:
- has a pricey water filter that needs to be replaced regularly
- has difficult to pry filter basket
- easily gets messy and dirty
- has difficult to read timer
Include Tags Upload
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload