Bunn NHBX 10 Cup Coffee Maker
The NHBX Brewer comes with a 3-year limited warranty. Released by Bunn, the product can hold up to 50 ounces of water in its decanter, producing around 10 coffee cups per serving in a 3-minute time interval. The internal thermostat installed in the device keeps the water at constant brewing temperature for a sure and fast brewing process.
The patented head spray is unique in that it gives coffee grounds an even amount of spray, ensuring that every drop of flavor is extracted for full, flavorful, and steaming cup of quality coffee. Hot water is kept and may be used for other purposes like tea and instant food and beverages.
Stainless steel in both white and black colors in clean sleek lines fit for a contemporary design. The NHBX Brewer is excellent for large households or office spaces.
- It has an easy to use sliding lid for additional water.
- The decanter can hold up to 50 ounces of water and brews up to ten cups of coffee within three minutes.
- It uses a stainless steel tank.
- It keeps water at constant brewing temperature for fast results.
- It has a patented spray head for ensuring coffee taste.
- It has warming plate, porcelain covered and has a lighted on and off switch.
- It has a vacation switch to turn off heat.
- It comes in both white and black colored models.
The NHBX Brewer is easy to use with its sliding lid decanter that can hold up to 10 cups of coffee. The water tank is kept at constantly high temperature, making sure that coffee is always there when needed. Brewing time only takes about 3 minutes.
Pouring out a rich cup of coffee is ensured by the patented spray head. Water diffused is
evenly distributed to extract the last drop of taste of the grounds for maximum enjoyment. Made to last, the NHBX Brewer is constructed out of stainless steel.
Easy to use without too many complicated buttons, the whole device can be controlled simply via two main switches. A vacation switch is also made available for those who plan to leave for more than two days. Simply flip the switch, and the machine will stop maintaining the heat of the water.
The product needs approximately 15 minutes to heat water. Initially, users will place 50 ounces of water in the reservoir where it will take 15 minutes to heat the water and it will be kept hot until you are ready to brew coffee. However, after this initial 15 minutes, you will merely have to add another 50 ounces of cold water to the reservoir, which will then displace the hot water that will be used to diffuse the coffee grounds.
The cold water will also be heated and ready for the next brewing. The spray head also has to be cleaned more frequently.Pros:
- vacation switch allows users to turn off constant heating in the event that they plan to make a long trip
- decanter can hold and make up to 50 ounces of water, translating to 10 cups of coffee ideal for large households or office spaces
- has simple control
- has complete instruction manual.
- constantly available, perfectly heated water for brewing and other purposes
- 3-minute brewing process for a fast yet quality cup of coffee Cons:
- initial heating time for water of 15 minutes at the time of purchase
- advanced spray head would need to be cleaned from time to time, although a uniquely made cleaning device already comes with the product especially made for the spray head