Braun KF590 - 10 cup programmable digital coffee maker
The perfect cup of coffee can make the difference between a bad day, a good day, and a great day. Brewing the perfect cup of coffee can be difficult without a reliable, well-designed, and effective coffee maker.
The Braun KF 590 is a coffee maker that meets and, in many cases, beats the industry standards for a great coffee maker. Dubbed the "Cafe House Pure AromaDeluxe Timer KF 590," this model has it all and it has received great reviews from customers. Read on to learn more about the features and functions of this Braun coffee maker and why you may want to buy one for your home or office.
Features and functions
- Holds ten cups of coffee
- Makes use of the OptiBrew System, which uses sensors to monitor temperature, brewing time, and extraction levels, automatically making adjustments to ensure a good cup of coffee every time around.
- The Braun PureAqua water filtration system keeps your coffee well-filtered to reduce chlorine levels and improve the taste of your coffee.
- Has a digital clock for pre-programming your brewing time so you can just set and forget. The auto shut off feature also turns the machine off when the brewing is done.
- Other features include an anti-slip handle, filter release button, and a drip stopper when the jug is removed.
What most consumers love about the Braun KF590 is that it is convenient and easy to use. Because of the simplicity of its controls, the KF590 is very convenient to use.
The coffee maker just has four buttons and two indicator lights and the rest is pretty-much automated (with the use of the timers, drip stop feature, and filter release control). Another advantage that consumers have mentioned is that this machine brews coffee that tastes great. It is an effective brewer that maintains a high level of quality and taste in
Many also agree that the Braun KF590 looks great with its black and stainless steel design that would look good on practically any kitchen counter. One of the features that most consumers like the best is the pre-programmable timer that will start your coffee brewing at the set time. Users also liked that this coffee maker could brew and hold a full ten cups of coffee, which helps save on time, energy, and effort.
One of the main disadvantages of the KF 590, as mentioned by consumers, is that the coffee maker wouldn't last very long. Some reported their Braun KF590 conking out after a few years, while others reported that the machine would work fine at first, then it would have quality control issues after a while.
Some of the problems that consumers have reported include overflowing coffee from a malfunctioning "drip stop" feature, weak coffee taste, and bad coffee taste when used with water that is hard. Another common complaint of consumers is that this new breed of Braun coffeemakers is nothing like the older Braun models.
Braun has made a name and a good reputation for itself for great coffee makers, but many consumers are disappointed in the quality, construction, durability, and design of the newer models.
Some of the other disappointments that consumers reported include screen clogs, coffee grounds turning to sludge, filter basket malfunctions, and noisy operation. Pros:
- has great look and design
- makes a great cup of coffee
- quality build by a quality brand
- automatic timer and stopper work great
- makes 10 cups of coffee Cons:
- coffee can taste watered down or metallic
- doesn't live up to past Braun models
- not a durable build (often breaks within one to three years)
- only has a 1-year warranty
- inconsistent as coffee maker
- can be noisy
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload