Black and Decker DCM100B 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
(Chandler, Arizona, USA)
Programmable DCM100B/ DCM100W is one of the coffee maker units of Black and Decker. This unit has good and bad points as well. Read on to know more about the Programmable DCM100B / DCM100 W.
DCM100B/ DCM100W is a 12-cup coffee maker. This unit is available in black and white. This coffee maker comes with a two-year warranty. This unit is one of the least expensive items from Black and Decker, costing as low as $20. The unit comes with a 2-year warranty.
Key features of the coffee maker
- Programmable clock- The programmable clock is an excellent feature. with this feature, consumers don't have to spend their time monitoring the brewing process.
- Sneak-a-cup feature - This feature allows the consumers to grab their first cup of coffee even if the coffee is still brewing.
- Auto-shut off - The automatic shut off of this unit activates after two hours. Automatic shut off ensures that you are not wasting electricity and that no overheating will occur.
- Optimal Brewing Temperature - The Optimal brewing temperature system makes sure that the brewing process won't take a long time. With this feature, coffee making is made fast and easy.
- Dishwasher-safe removable filter basket - The dishwasher-safe removable filter basket ensures the durability of the basket. Aside from this, the removable filter basket is easy to clean.
- Duralife Carafe - The Duralife carafe ensures that the life of your coffee maker will last long.
- Nonstick “Keep Hot” Carafe Plate - This feature keeps the water hot several minutes after the brewing. Because of its non-stick feature, it is also easy to clean.
Consumers cite many advantages in using this coffee maker. One of these is that they can grab a coffee even if the brewing is not yet through. They also said that they have no worries when using this coffee maker because even if they forgot to switch it off before leaving the house, the unit
will automatically shut down after two hours.
When using this coffee maker, brewing is also fast and efficient according to consumers. This is because of the Optimal Brewing Temperature feature of the coffee maker. Some consumers are impressed by the easy-to-clean design of the coffee maker, according to them the nonstick carafe and the removable filter basket is really easy to clean.
With this coffee maker coffee drinkers can just set up the controls and then leave if there are other tasks to be completed. The coffee maker will automatically brew the coffee according to the time you set.
Many also commend the Optimal brewing temperature of the coffee maker. With this, many consumers said that they don't want to wait for a long time for their favorite coffee blend.
Making coffee through this unit is also easy said some other people. The QuickTouch Programming enables the easy and fast way of making coffee. Another advantage is the easy-to-view buttons.
There are also a lot of drawbacks in buying this product according to many consumers. Among these is the limitation in color and design options. The unit is only available in black and white colors only.
Aside from this, spillover is a common case in this coffee maker. The basket valve does not open properly and because of this, the coffee drizzles off the back of the basket, down the carafe, and then overflows the hot plate. Pros
- can produce more cups of coffee
- Programmable Clock for advance setting
- Optimal Brewing Temperature
- QuickTouch™ Programming
- Sneak-A-Cup® Feature
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff
- Nonstick “Keep Hot” Carafe Plate
- Removable Filter Basket
- Easy-View Water WindowCons
- not energy-efficient
- prone to overflowing
- the model is only available in plain black and in plain white
People have different perceptions of Programmable DCM100B/ DCM100W. Some are very impressed by this unit, and there are also many who are not really pleased by it.
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload