Black and Decker BCM1410B 12 cup Coffee Maker
Black and Decker is one of the leading manufacturers of coffee makers. It has been in existence for several years now. Read on to know if one of its popular unit meet the qualifications of the consumers.
Programmable BCM1410B is one of the coffee maker models that Black and Decker boasts. The unit's cost ranges from $34.64 to 39.99. The product comes with a 2-year gurantee. Aside from this, Black and Decker claims that the unit is durable because of its Duralife Carafe system.
- Sneak-a-cup feature - The sneak-a-cup feature is a very helpful feature. This one is practical for those consumers who can't wait until brewing for their first cup of coffee.
-QuickTouch™ programming and delayed brewing system - This feature allows the users to pre-program the controls for automatic brewing. There's actually a programmable clock that you could set a night before so you can wake up to the aroma of your favorite blend.
- Optimal Brewing Temperature - This feature ensures the fast and immediate brewing of coffee. with this, you don't have to wait for a very long time to have your cup of coffee. With this feature, you can serve coffee in a jiffy.
- 2-Hour auto shutoff - The 2-hour auto shut-off is designed for added safety. The coffee maker will automatically switch off after two hours. This feature prevents the overheating of the coffee maker unit.
- Removable Filter Basket - The removable filter basket is ideal for the easy cleaning of the coffee maker.
- "Keep Warm" plate feature - The coffee maker also has a feature that retains the hotness of the coffee 2 hours after brewing through this "keep warm" plate feature.
many consumers, one of the best things about this coffee maker is its easy to control features. The unit has controls that are not complicated to understand. There are a lot of people who take the 2 hour stuff-off feature as one of the best things about this coffee maker. Through this, consumers who forgot to switch off the coffee maker won't risk overheating the equipment.
There are consumers who commend warm plate feature which keeps the coffee warm for two hours. Other users who say that the best thing about the coffee maker is its programmable clock. The programable allows the users to set the coffee maker a night before.
Some consumers are pleased with the coffee maker's ability to heat up and brew the coffee quickly. The easy-to-clean design is also a plus for many consumers.
The unit also has a lot of disadvantages. One of the things that many users complain about is the spilling and leaking of the coffee. The steam sometimes leaks into the burner which eventually causes the burner to develop rust. Some consumers say that if they grind their coffee too fine, the coffee overflows.
Other consumers say that the biggest drawback in buying the product is its cost. According to them, there are many products that are lower in price but with equal features. Pros
- can produce more cups of coffee
- easy to clean
- automatic shut-off after two hours
- the coffee won't easily cool down
- one can serve a cup even if the brewing is not yet done
- brewing coffee is fast Cons
- Auto Brew
- not energy-efficient
- steam somethines leaks coffee
- pricey compared to other coffee makers
Deals on Ebay...
Include Tags Upload